Result: learning to work together in a pleasant and competitive manner. Which group wins through excellent collaboration?
Team Building – Short Programs
Which program fits your request?
Team Building – Multi complex exercises
Most wanted multi-complex collaboration assignments
The Ball Factory
- The participants jointly develop an efficient production process for a “ball factory”.
- how many balls does the team think they can produce in two minutes?
- A dynamic exercise in collaboration.
- Reflections in and after the production time makes the difference!
Result: insight into how the mindset of the group makes an essential contribution to production. Who would have thought that … in two minutes? In the reflections you translate the team building assignment into your multi-complex work situation.
Rope Bridge Building
- Multi complex building project for teams who like a challenge.
- Build a rope bridge that everyone goes over without anyone touching the ground. That seems easy. Until the rules become clear.
- A high level of creativity and a step-by-step approach are needed to turn the problems into challenges.
Result: strong effect on mutual trust and the growth potentials of the collaboration.
Coconuts and Catapults
- This team assignment starts with designing a catapult.
- Which materials do you need for this?
- You bid against each other in an auction and then you start building.
- Which team shoots the coconuts furthest away?
The result: a wonderfully relaxing effort with a spectacular ending.
Optional: reflection on what competition between teams does.
Team Training to improve collaboration
Focused on sustainable efficient cooperation
Trainees get to know extra tools to effectively work together in teams.