Result: learning to work together in a pleasant and competitive manner. Which group wins through excellent collaboration?
Which program fits your request?
Corona safety announcement
Team4Teams follows the national, local and even your business recommendations to protect each other against Corona.
Our programs are also available online, for example with video calling. That is sometimes even better, more sustainable and smarter in terms of costs. We make the difference with programs such as Mentimeter.
And we are really looking forward to challenging your team with team building. Outdoors in nature, with a distance of 1.5 meters and, for example, using latex gloves to ensure safety.
Because we know that team building contributes to the right spirit. And well-cooperating teams become the key and know answers to the questions that exist in your organization.
- Focus on positive collaboration
- Short team building exercises
- Compact reflections
- Real Fun
- Skilled team trainers
- Online seminars possible
Result: Short attractive assignments make the pattern of collaboration visible. The group is briefly reflecting this.
Multi complex exercises
multi-complex collaboration assignments
The Ball Factory
- For safety reasons: performance at a distance of 1.5 meters is possible and latex gloves are available.
- The participants jointly develop an efficient production process for a “ball factory”.
- how many balls does the team think they can produce in two minutes?
- A dynamic exercise in collaboration.
- Reflections in and after the production time makes the difference!
Result: insight into how the mindset of the group makes an essential contribution to production. Who would have thought that … in two minutes? In the reflections you translate the team building assignment into your multi-complex work situation.
Rope Bridge Building
- Multi complex building project for teams who like a challenge.
- Build a rope bridge that everyone goes over without anyone touching the ground. That seems easy. Until the rules become clear.
- A high level of creativity and a step-by-step approach are needed to turn the problems into challenges.
Result: strong effect on mutual trust and the growth potentials of the collaboration.
Coconuts and Catapults
- This team assignment starts with designing a catapult.
- Which materials do you need for this?
- You bid against each other in an auction and then you start building.
- Which team shoots the coconuts furthest away?
The result: a wonderfully relaxing effort with a spectacular ending.
Optional: reflection on what competition between teams does.
Team Training to improve collaboration
Focused on sustainable cooperation
Trainees get to know extra communication tools to work together in teams.
- Online courses with video calls and online tests are available.
- Online max. 2 hours per session.
- Getting to know communication styles.
- Communication style test included.
- Learn to recognize different styles.
- Learn to tune into any style.
- Online courses with video calls available.
- Online max. 2 hours per session.
- Learn to align with feedback on someone’s communication style.
- Give and receive feedback per style group.
- Recognize the difference between criticism and feedback.
With our Collaboration Improvement Program
you get the best Team4Teams can offer you
- Online support using video calls are sometimes even better,
smart and cost wise.
- Online per session max. 2 hours.
- Supporting change processes.
- Improve working atmosphere and corporate culture.
- A little bit oil on working processes to improve them.
- Every team is different: customization is included.
- Our most essential program.